Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers by gaining traffic or attention through social media sites or social networking sites. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO) is a strategy for drawing new and unique visitors to a website.
- Social Customer Relationship management (social CRM) is the interactive parts of social media give customers the opportunity to ask questions or voice complaints and feel they are being heard. SMM helps a company get direct feedback from customers (and potential customers) while making the company seem more personable.
- FTC compliant social media marketing (SMM) campaigns.
Here are some questions to ask when defining your social media marketing goals:
- What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
- What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
The bigger and more engaged your audience is on social media networks, the easier it will be for you to achieve every other marketing goal on your list!